– T41-0240, Fine tuning wheel (aviation grade CNC construction with laser marking)
– T41-0241, reinforced feeder (stainless steel CNC construction)
– T41-0242, low nub (stainless steel CNC construction)
– T41-0243, high nub (stainless steel CNC construction)
The fine-tuning wheel is dedicated for players looking for finer hopup adjustment. It has a 500 µm amplitude, with 50 increments of 10 µm (while the original wheel has 15 µm increments). Used with the low nub, you can adjust your rubber pressure from 0 to 500 µm, and with the high nub, you can adjust your rubber pressure from 250 to 750 µm. The laser marking on the wheel help to return to the exact same “click”.
The reinforced feeder will increase the feeder lifetime (but may leave some marks on the nozzle without affecting the normal operation of the parts).
– “AEG” type hopup for TAC-41 (SBA-HOP-30)
– “GBB” type hopup for TAC-41 (SBA-HOP-31)